Begin Main Content Area

Contact Us

If you have a concern or question related to Driver and Vehicle Services, such as those pertaining to your driver's license or registration, please review the contact information on that business area's website.

Customer Care Center (CCC)

Would you like to report a concern on state-owned road conditions, construction projects, signs or signals, speed limits, or damage to personal property? Please select the appropriate county in our Customer Care Center to share your concern.

Please refrain from using derogatory language when submitting a concern.

If you have a maintenance concern related to a state-maintained roadway, such as potholes or dead deer, call 1-800-FIX-ROAD. This number can also be used for immediate needs or safety issues, but for emergencies or unsafe conditions you should always call 9-1-1.

Damage Claims

If you've experienced damage to your vehicle or property, you may submit a claim to the commonwealth. The commonwealth's Bureau of Risk and Insurance Management (BRIM) within the Department of General Services is responsible for determining if a claim should be paid. BRIM is not associated with PennDOT.


Do you have kudos to share for PennDOT operations or staff? Did you receive service for which you want to submit feedback? Please share the good news with us by emailing

Central Office Online Correspondence

Specific concerns related to roadways and construction should be submitted via the Customer Care Center, and issues with driver and vehicle services should be directed to our call center at 1-800-932-4600. If your concern does not fit into one of these categories, you may contact the Central Office in Harrisburg directly.

You can also review the department's Commonwealth Directory (updated quarterly) for contact information.


​The PA Veterans Registry is an online application that allows veterans, family members and people who work with veterans to connect with the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (DMVA) to request information related to the valuable state benefits, programs and services offered.

Website Policy

​The policies and disclaimers that appear below apply solely to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. Once you link to another website, you are subject to the policies of the new site.

Copying and Use of Information by Website Owners Linking to State Agency Sites: The information posted on the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (Department) website may be copied unless otherwise stated as long as it does not imply that either the site owner or the information, as presented on the site owner's website, is endorsed by the Department and/or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (Commonwealth). Use of any of the Department's website information or works must include a notice to identify the Department as the source of the information and, where applicable, the owner of the intellectual property in the work(s); and the Department's web address. This notice must be accompanied by a statement that neither the site owner nor the information, as presented on the site owner's website, is endorsed by the Department or the Commonwealth.