King of Prussia, PA – Weekday lane restrictions with flagging are scheduled on several state highways in Chester County next week, including Route 3 (West Chester Pike) and Route 52 (Lenape Road), from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for tree trimming operations, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today.
The work schedule is:
- Monday, November 11, through Friday, November 15, on Pocopson Road between Parkersville Road and Route 926 (Street Road) in Pennsbury and Pocopson townships;
- Monday, November 11, through Friday, November 15, on Paoli Pike between Ellis Lane and Green Avenue in East Goshen and West Goshen townships;
- Monday, November 11, through Friday, November 15, on Route 3 (West Chester Pike) between Ellis Lane and Dutton Mill Road in East Goshen, Westtown and Willistown townships;
- Tuesday, November 12, through Friday, November 15, on Route 52 (Lenape Road) between Shropshire Drive and Market Street in East Bradford Township; and
- Tuesday, November 12, through Friday, November 15, on Route 3 (West Chester Pike) between Manley Road and Ellis Road in East Goshen Township.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because slowdowns may occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent and subject to change.
Subscribe to PennDOT news and traffic alerts in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties at www.penndot.gov/District6.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com or downloading the 511PA application for iPhone and Android devices. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 950 traffic cameras.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly and like the department on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/phillypenndot/ and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.
MEDIA CONTACT: Chelsea Lacey-Mabe, 610-205-6798
# # #