King of Prussia, PA – PECO Energy is planning a single lane closure on several state highways in Bucks and Montgomery Counties on Monday, September 16, through Friday, September 20, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for gas main installation, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today.
The work schedule is:
- Route 413 (Veterans Highway) between Elmhurst Avenue and Llanberis Avenue in Bristol Township, Bucks County;
- Route 513 (Hulmeville Road) between Woodbine Avenue and Bensalem Avenue in Bensalem Township, Bucks County;
- Route 532 (Washington Crossing Road) between Dolington Road and Old Dolington Road in Upper Makefield Township, Bucks County;
- Radcliffe Street between Bristol Street and New Brook Street in Bristol Borough, Bucks County; and
- Route 29 (Main Street) between 7th Street and 8th Street in Pennsburgh Borough, Montgomery County.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because backups and delays may occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
PECO Energy will complete these projects under a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit.
Subscribe to PennDOT news and traffic alerts in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties at www.penndot.gov/District6.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com or downloading the 511PA application for iPhone and Android devices. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 950 traffic cameras.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly and like the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PennsylvaniaDepartmentofTransportation and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.
MEDIA CONTACT: Chelsea Lacey-Mabe, 610-205-6798
# # #