King of Prussia, PA – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today that maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more than 45 state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement across the Philadelphia region. The roadways include:
- Route 32 (River Road) in Tinicum Township;
- Route 213 (Bridgetown Pike) in Lower Southampton Township;
- Route 313 (Broad Street) in Quakertown Borough;
- Blooming Glen Road in Hilltown Township;
- Bridgetown Pike in Northampton and Middletown townships;
- Cathill Road in West Rockhill Township;
- Dark Hollow Road in Bedminster Township;
- Deep Run Road in Bedminster Township;
- Delaware Avenue in Riegelsville Borough;
- Edgely Road in Bristol Township;
- Elephant Road in Bedminster Township;
- Galloway Road in Bensalem Township;
- Hilltown Pike in Hilltown Township;
- Mill Creek Ramps at U.S. 13 in Falls Township;
- Pullen Station Road in Richland Township;
- Stoney Hill Road in Lower Makefield Township;
- Thatcher Road in Richland Township; and
- Tohickon Hill Road in Plumstead Township.
- U.S. 1 (Kennett Oxford Bypass) in Upper Oxford, Lower Oxford townships;
- U.S. 30 in West Whiteland Township;
- Business U.S. 30 in West Whiteland Township;
- U.S. 422 in North Coventry Township;
- Route 113 (Kimberton Road) in East Pikeland, West Pikeland townships;
- Route 841 (Chesterville Road) in Franklin Township;
- Yellow Springs Road in Charlestown Township;
- Newcomen Road in Uwchlan Township;
- Fairview Road in Wallace Township;
- Strasburg Road in East Fallowfield, Newlin, Sadsbury, West Bradford townships; and
- West Chester Road in West Bradford Township.
- Interstate 476 in Ridley Township;
- Route 291 (Governor Printz Boulevard) in Tinicum Township;
- Route 320 (Sproul Road) in Nether Providence and Radnor townships;
- Hook Road in Darby Township;
- Darby Paoli Road in Radnor Township;
- Haverford Road in Haverford Township;
- Bryn Mawr Avenue in Newtown Township; and
- Newtown Road in Radnor Township.
- Interstate 476 in Lower Merion Township;
- U.S. 422 in Lower Providence, Upper Providence, Limerick, Lower Pottsgrove townships;
- Route 29 (Collegeville Road) in Upper Providence Township;
- Armand Hammer Boulevard in Pottstown Borough;
- Ridge Pike in Limerick Township, Pottstown Borough; and
- Morris Road/Harrington Road in Lower Merion Township.
- Route 3 (Market Street);
- Cobbs Creek Parkway;
- Passyunk Avenue;
- 34th Street; and
- Delaware Avenue.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
PennDOT would also like to remind motorists that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.gov and clicking on “Submit Roadway Feedback.”
Subscribe to PennDOT news and traffic alerts in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties at www.penndot.gov/District6.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com or downloading the 511PA application for iPhone and Android devices. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 860 traffic cameras.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly and like the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PennsylvaniaDepartmentofTransportation and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.
MEDIA CONTACT: Brad Rudolph, 610-205-6800
# # #