Montoursville, PA – Motorists in north central Pennsylvania are advised there are multiple road closures this afternoon due to high winds with downed trees and utilities.
The following is a list of closures as of 3 PM today:
• (Open) Route 487 between Route 254 in Benton Township and Zaners Bridge Road in Fishing Creek Township.
• Route 1004 (Fourth Street/Old Berwick Road) between Industrial Drive in the Town of Bloomsburg and Route 2028/Old Berwick Road in South Centre Township.
• (Open) Route 2001 (Ideal Park Road/Mill Road) between Duke Road in Roaring Creek Township and Wagner Bridge Road in Locust Township.
• (Open) Route 2024 (Beaver Valley Road) at Mountain Shadow Lane in Beaver Township.
• Route 4004 (Ridge Road/Quarry Drive) between Valley Road in Montour Township and Route 42/Interchange Road in Hemlock Township.
• (New) Route 125 between Upper Road and Creek Road in East Cameron Township.
• Route 2002 (Boyd Station Road) between Route 54 and the Montour County line in Rush Township.
• Route 3024 (Mahantango Creek Road) between Route 147 and Cemetery Road in Lower Mahanoy Township.
• Route 4001 (Sunbury Road) at Avenue E in Riverside Borough.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com
. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 850 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.